Tuesday, July 15, 2008

at the beach

ooohh! my first post from the road!
I am at a work conference in Coos Bay Oregon right now...we drove down with a car full of coworkers on saturday and sunday- with lots of eating, shopping and sightseeing. its been great. its funny when you work with someone 9-5, but then try living with them for 24 hours a day. I am in the "cool girl dorm", and rode down in the "cool girl car". everyone is cool... but in essence I am with the young/single gals as opposed to the married/children women. did you catch that? I am living in dorms! as someone who attended and works at a small art school where there is no housing, its pretty novel. our boss also made us "tyra mail" which we get daily and read out loud together.
it is however, very cold on the coast. tonight we are at a beach party which I have some doubts about... when we came down from portland we went from 34oC to 14oc in a matter of hours.
it is, stunning. what it lacks in warmth it makes up for in beauty.

No comments: