Thursday, November 6, 2008

emily goes to university

my old school which has had such multiple personalities as Vancouver School of Art, Vancouver College of Art, Emily Carr Institute of Art+Design, and Emily Carr Institute is as of tomorrow, Emily Carr University. This is a once in a life time event and I not only was schooled there, work there, and I now get to be part of the festivities. There is a ceremony tomorrow in the afternoon at which I am an assistant to one of the behind the scenes organizers and then a big party in the evening. So I have my party dress and dancing shoes... bring on the drinks and fan fare!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are several different styles of dancing that an individual may be interested in. One of the most important aspects of ballroom dancing is the appearance of the dance. Dancing is supposed to appear formal and classical, which means that the appearance of the individuals performing the dance needs to match the tone of the dance along with the dancing shoes. You can get more information about dance shoes which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.