Friday, June 5, 2009

damn birds!

It was a nice Friday morning... I was walking back from the market coffee shop with chai in hand and pastry in the other with 2 coworkers when we got shat on. it appears to be biological from a bird- however it was so bad I thought someone threw up over the edge of the bridge over Granville Island. everywhere. spatter on my pants, globs on my side, shoulder, neck, arms and shit in my hair. also on my pastry, wallet and I assumed in my chai so I had to dump the whole thing. I tried in the office bathroom- but lucky one coworker has a friend who lives near by and we wound up going to her place and I caved and I had to wash my hair. which is also a pain as my hair takes hours to dry and deal with. totally gross.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

I've been told that it's good luck to get shat on by a bird ... or are we just told this, in an attempt to make us feel better after it happens??? ;)

I got shat on by a shithawk in Munich last Fall. Ewww! I feel for ya, being shat on SUCKS.

Anonymous said...

being shit on is totally good luck - as is dreaming about it - go out and buy a lottery ticket or two.......