Tuesday, February 26, 2008

meetings about wine-tasting and other education

I am off on a work conference for a couple of days. Its for people in post secondary education institutions. I am going with one of my bosses who is quite entertaining so we should have fun. I keep telling people that the only thing on the agenda up until last week was winetasting- which has nothing to do with the conference, except the area we are going has become quite popular for its vineyards. perhaps it was just a lure to get us there? either way, its a trip out of the city, and a way to connect with others in my field (over a glass of wine) so it can't be all bad. I even talked my boss into flying so thats always something I look forward to. and getting put up in a hotel and free food. and wine. did I mention the wine?

No comments: