Friday, May 30, 2008

down at the campus


oh what happened to the month?
its now the end of May and I am over due for a note. thank you loyal readers. my job has been very busy and I will not bore you with the details: but it involved lots of label making, coordination, brain power, calling in favors, and missing out on lunch breaks.

last weekend the pay off was that I got to spend the weekend in Portland with one of my dear friends. it was his birthday, and so it was sort of party central. and the details which made it oh so much fun: getting to be one of the guys, also feeling like I was on a weekend long "bachelorette" style date with his crew, letting loose, going to pubs and dance clubs via rickshaw, lovely dinners, laughing till it hurts, laughing at the same jokes the next day, chilling out in a back yard, BBQ's, learning new things- even about sports, getting spoiled, lounging, talking and catching up.
thankyou CR, can't wait to do it again!

No comments: