Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday morning

It's another market day and it's another stormy weather day. Woke up to rain- but it cleared off for a stroll around the market vendors. I did not stand too close to any awnings! Today I bought some things from the baker and a couple more figs.

Its so funny: with things like raspberries the signage says "2 dozen for 2€" so I think that means they are counting individual raspberries in a container? I also saw "3 dozen" on a blueberry sign. Talk about specific!

I have let the cats out- but the theory is that they hate the wet more than the desire to get outside so I hope to get them all back in shortly. I was thinking of going into Amsterdam today, but I'm also quite tired. I'll get back to you later on that.

This is a picture from this morning- at the market street. And that's the church I hear their bells every hour.

No comments: