Monday, September 10, 2012

Went to my second yoga class this morning... Which was nice! Although the teacher announced she would teach all her September classes in English- which is lovely for me, but I cringed for the others.
After I talked to her privately saying I didn't want everyone to be frustrated to which she replied, as any gentle yoga teacher would, "I am trying to teach all my students to be less frustrated in this world"

This afternoon I went into Amsterdam again to meet my new* friend- a connection made through miss b! We went to a lovely art center/performance/theatre which had a restaurant where I sampled beer from the Amsterdam brewery that will be down the street from my new November apartment. We had a lovely time and she is also an artist- and knowledgeable about the city, and invited me for dinner later in the week! Such a treat!

No comments: